We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Veligandu - JWV - Best Room Number to request?

Scouser in Benidorm
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Veligandu - JWV - Best Room Number to request?

Hi Everyone,

I am assuming this is a very common question but cannot find a specific post so started my own.

Going to Veligandu at the end of November for our Honeymoon and wondered what the best room to request is. We have JWV booked, and would prefer a bit of privacy - it is our honeymoon after all! Also from reading all the reviews believe SunSet is probably the best side. So was thinking perhaps one of the villa's at the end of the rows, looking on the map that looks like 174, 155, 154, 142, 121.

Any suggestions??!

Thanks from Mrs Fitzsimmons

Mentioned in this post
Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
Veligandu Island Resort...
2,931 Reviews
Veligandu
york
Level Contributor
513 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Veligandu - JWV - Best Room Number to request?

hi. we had room 158, found it perfect location wise as it has a vuew straight ahead that is uninterrupted, wanted room 174 ideally but this end gets busiest with snorkellers. if we went back we would be happy with 158. this link picasaweb.google.com/veligandumikeandrach has our pics, you can see some of the views from our decking to judge for yourself

Scouser in Benidorm
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Veligandu - JWV - Best Room Number to request?

Thanks for this, in work at the moment so can't look at pics, but will sneek a peek when I get home.

How did you find being between two other villas, and also having the people passing your door getting to the other rooms?

Thanks

york
Level Contributor
513 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Veligandu - JWV - Best Room Number to request?

honestly never heard a thing from anyone, nobody commented on hearing anything at all while we were there. the decking is very private, as is the jacuzzia and the rooms generally.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
458 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Veligandu - JWV - Best Room Number to request?

we stopped in JWV 165, right at the end of the connecting walkway to the main island and it was fab... not over looked by anyone and very few swimmers too!

we didnt notice any noise from passing people and would deffo stop in this villa again.....

Scouser in Benidorm
Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Veligandu - JWV - Best Room Number to request?

Thanks Everyone,

Going to email my request off now for any 155 - 174 and see what I get as from above all sound fine!

Thanks again

portsmouth
Level Contributor
891 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Veligandu - JWV - Best Room Number to request?

we had 165 too and it was perfect !!

7. Re: Veligandu - JWV - Best Room Number to request?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi