We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice please

13 posts
Save Topic
Advice please

Hello all. Im goin for my honeymoon for 14 nights at the end of October. This is my first ever beach holiday as i normally always go Orlando Florida. I have gone select Ai and have booked a superior jacuzzi beach Villa. I dont know what to expect or what to do there as i am well out of my comfort zone. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. What cloths to take... what are the best restaurants....... insects.... and are there perverts there??? Thank you in advance for any advice

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
417 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Advice please

Hmm, I remember showering during a storm and watching the sky fill with lightning. Could it have actually been a voyeuristic camera-flash capturing my image as I apprehended the soap? Beginning to wonder now.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Advice please

To support what spammie says, not sure what the crime rate is against tourists in Maldivian resorts,but I would guess that conversely, it's so very low, it's not actually recordable.

Of course, perverts exist in all walks of life!!

Edited: 31 July 2013, 21:04
13. Re: Advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi
Recent Conversations