We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TV Channels

Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
TV Channels

Hi again everyone,

Thank you so much for your advice on my last question. Got another one n

Essex
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: TV Channels

We have just returned from Kuramathi and I can confirm an Indian TV Channel (I think its called star cricket) shows the Sky Sports coverage of the Ashes. If you're really lucky you might be able to sit in your jacuzzi and watch your tv through the window, like I did!

Kuramathi is lovely - enjoy!

Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: TV Channels

Ooo brilliant, thank you! He'll live that :-)

Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: TV Channels

Ooo brilliant, thank you! He'll love that :-)

australia
Level Contributor
576 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: TV Channels

I can confirm it's a TV sport to watch.. with a big UNFORTUNATELY hahah My husband and many others I know watch the cricket on tv.. it's like watching paint dry and I love sport..

It takes way toooo long!! Lucky my hubby tends to flick back and forth to check the score otherwise I start huffing and puffing too much!!!

east sussex
Level Contributor
128 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: TV Channels

Lots of football channels to watch premiership games, so your other half will be very happy . We were there in February Cause of the the time shift the lunch time games were on in the background when we were getting ready to go out for dinner. The evening games were on when we went back to our rooms at night .. It was actually quite good timing. So jealous, you will love it !!!!!!! X x x x x x

16. Re: TV Channels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 05:16