We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuramathi Beach Villa- best room number to stay in?

England
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Kuramathi Beach Villa- best room number to stay in?

Hi, can anyone tell me the best beach villa (not deluxe or superior) to stay in please? Me and my partner are going on our honeymoon and just want everything to be perfect. Thank you

Kinross, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuramathi Beach Villa- best room number to stay in?

Hi,

in 2011 we stayed in BV 28 and last year were in 74, both were great. From what we could see there is not much in any of the BVs in terms of location, they are all good and despite what some reviews say about the BVs not being on the beach from the furthest set back BV it's less than a minutes stroll to get there.

Have a great time!

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuramathi Beach Villa- best room number to stay in?

I also wouldn't pin any hopes on getting any particular room number. Islands will generally do their best to accommodate requests but when they have so many people arriving and departing it is not always possible to give everyone what they want.

Gatwick
Level Contributor
133 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuramathi Beach Villa- best room number to stay in?

I agree. We asked for a specific room and didnt get it but all the rooms are lovely, dont worry about it too much. We were in BV 23 first time and Garden Villa the second. The Beach Villas are very nice and private but set back and not really on the beach as such

4. Re: Kuramathi Beach Villa- best room number to stay in?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 05:18