We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TV Channels

Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
TV Channels

Came back for Kuramathi a month ago and already wanting to go back sooooo much! Thinking of going again in two years but will need to save some money as we won't be on honeymoon this time. We booked through Kuoni last time - who are the cheaper agents to go through? Are all of them pretty good? Thank you x

Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TV Channels

Eeek, wrong title - sorry.

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,275 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TV Channels

For kuoni agents we've used Travel Designers. Travel Counsellors (Leslie) were also very helpful.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TV Channels

We booked with bluebaytravel last time and holidays please this time. My advice would be to get a quote from Kuoni then contact another company to see if they can beat it then contact another to see if they can beat that and so forth. The earlier you book the better the deal I think. You can normally get an upgrade on accommodation if you book by end of jan for that year.

We also booked it for our honeymoon as a 'once in a lifetime' and, two and a half years later, we are going back. Couldn't bear to not go back!

13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: TV Channels

I booked with Bluebay as well. Much cheaper than Kuoni and offered me so much more than what Kuoni were offering for alot less.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TV Channels

We have booked a Kuoni holiday through Jai at Travel Lab, they were a lot cheaper than Kuoni direct

london
Level Contributor
261 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TV Channels

Have booked for next April with Jai at Travellab for Maldives and also for Mauritius in December, both of my holidays are Kuoni but so much cheaper with Travellab .

I have always received prompt replies to my e-mails and excellent service from this company, I would not hesitate to recommend them

Level Contributor
20 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TV Channels

Thanks everyone, makes my Maldives dream one step closer!

8. Re: TV Channels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 05:19