We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Pool Villa

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon Pool Villa

Hi all,

I'm just about to book my honeymoon, and noticed a post from a while ago on the honeymoon pool villa that was closed on here, and then it seems that they did a re-furb on them in 2012/2013?

Has anyone stayed in them, and can tell me if its worth it? and any pics they can share?

Thanks!

Ravi

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Pool Villa

no one?

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Pool Villa

Ive only glimpsed them and they did look exceptional. My only worry would be paying for select AI and the honeymoon pool villa, you are paying the equivalewnt of a much much better island (although i do love Kurramathi). I always try to get the best island nin budget, not a good room on a slightly lower island (with the exception of a JWV which was a special treat for the OH). So if its worth it is a very difficlut Q to answer. For a honeymoon, for a one-off i might say yes but in general I try to get the base room now on any island and see where that money gets me. I mean, I am paying the equivalent of £5k a week for Park Hyatt on AI which is much much cheaper than the honeymoon pool villa on Kuramathi and in terms of overall quality, PHH beats Kuramathi hands down so its a lot of money just to get a better room.

3. Re: Honeymoon Pool Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 05:28
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi
Recent Conversations