We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

theme nights

Which Ahungalla hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
birmingham
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
theme nights

are theme nights included in full board options at heritance ahungalla

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,455 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: theme nights

Hi there......

There are three themed nights in HA's main restaurant, one is a full Sri Lankan food buffet, one a Chinese Night, and the last is a Barbeque Night, last time i was there they were held in sequence on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights.

ALL three will indeed be included in board basis of half or full board, and incidentally all three are superb....

Regards

Dave

birmingham
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: theme nights

thanks dave for your quick reply,me and my wife arrive there on tuesday for two wks and cant wait also thanks for your information on tour guides(rammuni).

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,455 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: theme nights

You are very welcome on both parts, have a lovely trip and say hi from Mr Dave to everyone...

Regards

Dave

4. Re: theme nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2014, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Ahungalla
Recent Conversations