We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at the Heritance Ahungalla in October!

Which Ahungalla hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
34 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at the Heritance Ahungalla in October!

Hi

I just wanted to ask a few questions and some suggestions please!

Does the hotel supply beach towels or do we have to take our own?

Also, what type of adapter do I need to take (we live in UK)?

We are only here for ten days and want to fit in as much as possible!

What are the must sees?

Any suggestions on tour companies?

I would appreciate as much info as possible, thank you!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
4,783 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at the Heritance Ahungalla in October!

The hotel does supply beach towels. They also supply power adapters. Although they tend to have a limited stock of the latter.

SL has two types of power outlets. One is the standard UK square one. The other is the older "round pin".

England
Level Contributor
34 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at the Heritance Ahungalla in October!

Thank you for the info!

Bentota, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
522 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at the Heritance Ahungalla in October!

Hi There,

Try here for possible attractions tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293961-c122197/Sri-L…

Regards

Ahungalla, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Kalutara, Ahungalla
Level Contributor
5,455 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying at the Heritance Ahungalla in October!

Hi there...

Yes, as stated Heritance Ahungalla does supply clean fresh pool/beach towels every day..

Power points ?, all power points in the rooms are of the local round pin type, however they will supply a UK 3 pin type adaptor to you, if not already in the room, contact housekeeping or reception, and they bring one to you, voltage same as UK..

Not much really of the "must sees" close to the hotel, most like Kandy, Cultural Triangle ect will require at least a one night stopover somewhere.

More local to the hotel are trips to Turtle Hatcheries, a nice river safari, both of which can be easily be done in a morning or afternoon, a day trip down to Galle also is easy.

Plenty of beach boys ect around the hotel to organise trips, but don't take first quote, be prepared to "haggle" a little, or simply ask at reception for a hotel driver, will cost more, but at least you know will be reliable.

Hope this helps..., lovely hotel by the way..

Regards

Dave

England
Level Contributor
34 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Staying at the Heritance Ahungalla in October!

Thank you so much replying and giving such useful information! We are so looking forward to this trip as we are celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary this year, so we are hoping it will be something special to remember it by!

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Staying at the Heritance Ahungalla in October!

Glad you asked this I am going in October staying at the same resort with my boyfriend didn't even think about the travel plugs!

7. Re: Staying at the Heritance Ahungalla in October!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2016, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Ahungalla
Recent Conversations