We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach huts/tree houses in Arugam Bay

London, England...
Level Contributor
7 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Beach huts/tree houses in Arugam Bay

Any recommendatiosn for amazing treehouse/beach house accomodation in Arugam Bay. We're a couple planning on being there for 4 nights so want somewhere with loads of character, a good view and some privacy.

Also... don't want to blow the bank!

Any favourites?

Thank you :)

5 replies to this topic
somerset uk
Level Contributor
332 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach huts/tree houses in Arugam Bay

Stayed at the Beach Hut in Feb 2010 - amazing. PM me your e mail and I can send some photos.

Richard

Kandy, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
66 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach huts/tree houses in Arugam Bay

Definitely the Beach Hut if you want a real tree house, but it is very basic, depends on your standards...If you like more comfort you better try some other beach cabanas, but not on the trees.

But food is absolutely the Best!! Try their fantastic Tamil food...Pittu or Puri with curries or the Fish Barbecues they make on the beach.

3. Re: Beach huts/tree houses in Arugam Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 09:05

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach huts/tree houses in Arugam Bay

Posting your email address in a public forum makes you vulnerable to SPAM. I suggest you delete your post. Click on "Report inappropriate content" and select "Remove my post".

Hans

5. Re: Beach huts/tree houses in Arugam Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 August 2013, 11:05

Reply to: Beach huts/tree houses in Arugam Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pottuvil
More Pottuvil Topics