We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early Morning Coffee Stop Suggestions Please

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
180 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Early Morning Coffee Stop Suggestions Please

Staying in Hot Springs one night in November.

Coffee junkie here, need good coffee in the morning before heading out further on the road trip.

I never even try hotel coffee, and while I will do the "chain" thing if need be, I always like local places best.

Suggestions please???

Oh and by the way...what's weather usually like in mid-november??? Iffy as far as snow and such???

Ward, AR
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early Morning Coffee Stop Suggestions Please

The JavaPrimo Coffee House gets really good reviews. Not much of a coffee drinker myself, so haven't been there.

As for the weather, I'd be shocked if we got snow in November. Can't remember the last year when we've had snow before the end of December. Historically, it'll probably be in the low 60's. Maybe 50's if we have cold snap.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
180 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early Morning Coffee Stop Suggestions Please

Great Thank you so much!

That's kind of how it is here in Albuquerque. Everyone always asks because of the Mountain pass, and we are essentially butted to the Mountain but even when we do get snow it never closes roads for longer than a few hours, and usually only in January.

3. Re: Early Morning Coffee Stop Suggestions Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 12:17