We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of July

Which Hot Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
4th of July

I am a native Arkansan who now lives outside the state.

I am planning to come back to visit Arkansas for the 4th of July this year and I was planning on spending the 4th in Hot Springs with my family.

Since I no longer live in Arkansas, I wasn't aware of the burn ban and the ban on fireworks in Hot Springs this year until a few minutes ago.

I was told there may be fireworks in Hot Springs Village though.

Does anybody have the "scoop" on where to catch a great fireworks display in 2012 ?? Since the ban is in effect, I know we can't catch the shows near Lake Hamilton, as we had planned.

Any hints or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of July

Mountain Harbor Resort will have a fireworks display 30 minutes after dark (I'd be there around 9 or so). Will be able to see from in back of their lodge. Open to the public - free.

Mountain Harbor Resort ...

www.mountainharborresort.com/

994 Mountain Harbor Road Mount Ida, AR 71957

(870) 867-2191

Also there is a display at DeGray.

2. Re: 4th of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 05:46