We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One year anniversary

Which Hot Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
memphis
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One year anniversary

We are going to Hot Springs for our one year anniversary. What should we do and where should we eat?

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One year anniversary

Even though I do not recommend staying there, the Sunday brunch in the historic dining room of the Arlington Hotel is pretty cool. You can touch it up by asking for a table at the window overlooking the park and requesting the piano player to play a favorite song (would have to be some kind of oldie like your mom liked).

My fav things in town are renting a boat and cruising or tubing on Lake Hamilton, and I like the Mid-America Museum. Yeah it sounds like a kid's place but I like it a lot. Also Garvan Gardens are real nice. Check out the restored Quapaw Bath House - they pumped millions in it and it is beautiful. Im not much on spas myself but this building is very cool. Amy you will like Cafe 1217 for lunch (most women do and some guys dont. for some reason it's not a guy place, but I like it). As far as dinner, it's wide open and there is no single great place. Everyone has their favs. I like Belle Arti but it has way mixed reviews. Assume you have lodging as you did not ask.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One year anniversary

I love Rolando's Restaurante (downtown)! Cuban food...yummm

memphis
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: One year anniversary

These are some great ideas! Thanks so much. We are staying at the Wildwood Bed and Breakfast.

4. Re: One year anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:21