We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dad, Mom and son 3 day get-away in Washington State.

Liberty Lake...
2 posts
Save Topic
Dad, Mom and son 3 day get-away in Washington State.

My wife and I (plus 19 year old son) would like to get away for a 3 day hot springs resort-type breather. I work and attend college full time, wife works and maintains/manages a household and my son college full time with two jobs (tutor and retail). I need help locating a nice resonable hot springs resort with some adventure. I would deeply appreciate it. We live in Liberty Lake, Wa. I await your response.

Thank you so much,

Rock

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dad, Mom and son 3 day get-away in Washington State.

Somehow your question got posted in the Hot Springs Arkansas forum not the Washington state forum.

Liberty Lake...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dad, Mom and son 3 day get-away in Washington State.

Thank you . . . I thought I was on there . . . Thanks again, and thanks for the link!

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
1,028 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dad, Mom and son 3 day get-away in Washington State.

Hey! I was going to recommend you go to Sol Duc Hot Springs in the Olympic National Park.

4. Re: Dad, Mom and son 3 day get-away in Washington State.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hot Springs
Recent Conversations