We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mother's Day Brunch

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
88 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Mother's Day Brunch

Can anyone suggest a nice place for Mother's Day Brunch besides Johnny Delmonico's where we went last year? Thank You!

wisconsin
Level Contributor
56 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Check out the Nauti-gal on the north side of Madison.

http://www.nautigal.com/brunch.html

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
88 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Thank you for your reply. I did call them and found out that do not take reservations, and we are coming from the Milwaukee area.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Try Sardines. Bluphies also serves brunch, but I'm not sure if they do reservations. Also, The Great Dane near Hilldale serves brunch. Pam

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
88 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Thank you. I will look into them. I would appreciate any other ideas that anyone would have as well.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
950 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

You can try the Edgewater or the Concourse, both downtown.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
88 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Thank you for these added ideas. I will check them out. Anything in perhaps Fitchberg or somewhere near Madison?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
950 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

I will try to remember to check out Sunday's paper for you - they will be running ads.

I'm not sure if they will have a brunch, but we like going to the Cannery in Sun Prairie. Their food has always been good. Also, 1855 in Cottage Grove is a great place and I bet they will have something for Mother's Day. I know they took reservations for Valentine's Day so I would think they will for Mother's Day.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
88 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Thank you so much for the added ideas! I will check each out. Much appreciated!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
950 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

I noticed an ad for Quivey's Grove in the paper today. It's located on the way to Verona from Madison (maybe technically Fitchburg). It's a Madison institution and I think they would have a very nice brunch and they do take reservations.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
88 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Thank you for keeping me in mind! I will google the restaurant and get the details.

Get answers to your questions about Madison
Recent Conversations