We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Hotels

MN
Level Contributor
79 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Fun Hotels

Road trip travelling with some girl friends- mid twenties. We are stopping in Madison and are looking for a fun, unique, sleeping place (it can be a hotel, motel, B&B….) We are planning exploring the area. Got a long drive the next day so we may or may not be planning on a drunken stumble back to the hotel…we would like it in a area where we are able to do that if we feel the desire.

And hotels with themed rooms or neat buildings?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Hotels

I would recommend that you stay downtown. There are lots of places that you walk to and have a good meal and tipple away and then walk home. The Concourse is a local that's good, but not unique. There is a B&B /Inn downtown, The Mansion Inn, that looks wonderful to me, but I don't know anyone who has stayed there. Alternatively, you could stay at the Arbor House in the Nakoma neighborhood. There are restaurants and drinking establishments within walking distance on Monroe Street. Arbor house is all about Sustainable Tourism.

Pam

2. Re: Fun Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Madison
Recent Conversations