We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Which Madison hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moorhead, Minnesota
7 posts
Save Topic
Hotel

Looking for a good hotel in Madison for $125 or less. Any recommendations?

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
590 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

What are you hoping to do while in town? That might help narrow down if you want to be looking near campus, near the Square or at the east or west sides of town.

Moorhead, Minnesota
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

We will be visiting my brother who recently moved there. He said Verona and Finchburg are not far from the apartment he is living in.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
590 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel

I'd suggest you start with the hotel search at left for your specific weekend, if you haven't done so already.

It will probably boil down to picking your favorite chain. I believe there is a Country Inn and Suites that has a Fitchburg address. Any of the "west" or Middleton hotels should put you fairly close to the Beltline for traveling to Fitchburg/Verona.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel

Please do look at the reviews, There are some areas around the belt line and near Allied Drive that you do not want. I would recommend that you look west side and in town. The Sheraton might be a good choice.

Pam

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
590 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel

Seconding what Pam said. I completely forgot about the Sheraton, but that could be a very convenient location.

6. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 23:16