We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Madison Club

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
540 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Madison Club

Going to my nephew's wedding the end of September and was wondering if anyone could suggest hotels in the area. Fancy not needed--but clean and modern.

Thanks for your help.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
956 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Madison Club

If you want to be near the Madison Club, you have a choice of the Hilton, Inn on the Park and The Concourse. Ruby Marie is a neat place but I've heard that the bathrooms don't have a lot of room. It is about 3 blocks down the street from the Madison Club. The Sheraton is out towards the Beltline but not far, and there is the Carlton Suites across the road next to the Alliant Energy Center. For lower prices, you would have to go out by East or West Towne or in Monona.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Madison Club

What about The Hyatt Place? I stay at one in Florence, KY and have been very pleased. Economical, clean and a good breakfast. I trying to figure out why I wasn't aware of this downtown hotel.

Pam

3. Re: Hotel near Madison Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Madison
Recent Conversations