We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need ideas

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
400 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
need ideas

I have a long 3 day weekend coming up. I will not have any younger kids with me, but might have two 16 year old boys along, as well as my boyfriend. I need ideas of places to go, stay, things to do. I'm at a loss. The dates would be March 22-25th.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
400 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: need ideas

Thank you ALL for your help! I've decided to take my boyfriend to Cleveland for a visit to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Hopefully soon I will get to Madison and be able to take advantage of the great ideas!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
1,269 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: need ideas

Visti in May through October. There's a lot of other things going on in the summer that we have't mentioned. So come back when you're planning the trip. Have fun in Cleveland.

13. Re: need ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Madison
Recent Conversations