We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour reservations

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
105 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Tour reservations

Hi,

We are heading the NOLA Sept 10 to 16. We definitely want to do a Plantation/Swamp combo tour (Cajun Pride) and plan to make reservations in advance. We also would like to do a couple other tours including a city tour and cemetery tour (St. Louis #1).

I see tours recommend advanced reservations, but I'd like to have our vacation have some flexibility. Is making reservations the evening before the tour reasonable? Do tours book up quickly in Sept?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Nola Restaurant
Nola Restaurant
3,378 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Cajun Pride Tours
Cajun Pride Tours
314 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
68 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour reservations

I just did a airboat/plantation tour with Tours with Isabelle. I can't reccomend it enough. The airboat was the highlight of our trip.

Bellmore, New York
Level Contributor
962 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour reservations

There are many tours offered via Groupon for discounted prices. You still have to call the tour operator and make reservations. That is what we usually do and if something comes up and we cannot make the reserved tour we try calling and rescheduling. The prices on Groupon are so discounted we take our chances.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour reservations

Very reasonable. You'll be fine, most likely. September is a very slow month for New Orleans due to the oppressive heat : )

Mentioned in this post
New Orleans
New Orleans
Louisiana
Reply to: Tour reservations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted