We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi price new orlean from cruise to airpoor

canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
taxi price new orlean from cruise to airpoor

can any one tell me the taxi price from new orlean cruise terminal to the air for for 2 people and how long it takes thank you

5 replies to this topic
College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
13,148 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi price new orlean from cruise to airpoor

$36 plus tip; around a half hour.

Jefferson City
Level Contributor
53 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi price new orlean from cruise to airpoor

Can you drop your luggage off at the cruise terminal & then take taxis to sightsee? I will have about 4 hrs to go see something.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi price new orlean from cruise to airpoor

That would be a question for your cruise company although I would say the answer is PROBABLY yes. Arrival/departure days tend to be very hectic at the cruise terminal but there are lots of luggage attendants milling around.

Terrytown, Louisiana
Level Contributor
84 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi price new orlean from cruise to airpoor

I want to mention that Cruise Critic and the forums at Cruise Critic might have more information. Just for the record, I think both TripAdvisor and Cruise Critic are great source of information.

Also, check out Facebook. Look up the cruise ship you are going on. An example of what I mean is I sailed on the Carnival Dream about two years ago and there is an unofficial Facebook page called Carnival Cruise Ship - Dream.

Also look up on Facebook the cruise ship you are going on plus the date. An example on what I mean is the Carnival Dream cruise I went on, there was an unofficial Facebook page called "Carnival Dream April 10 2016".

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
32,576 posts
6,407 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi price new orlean from cruise to airpoor

Our cruise ship has an optional tour last day to take a guided tour of New Orleans and then they drop you off at the airport. That takes care of a place to keep the luggage as well. You may want to check if they have some thing similar for your cruise ship. We are on NCL (Norwegian).

Reply to: taxi price new orlean from cruise to airpoor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted