We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo Transfers

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Limo Transfers

So, typically we use Nicoll's transfers, however they are booked for the days we are coming into town. Anyone have any reccomendations for another company? Thanks!!

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo Transfers

Take a cab, it's $22 or $23 to the FQ, go right to your hotel or B&B, no waiting.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo Transfers

Thanks. But, we really are not cab people... And, at the end of the day having someone carrying my bags from the time I get to baggage claim and not having to pick them back up until I am at the security counter is well worth the extra money....

3. Re: Limo Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 01:18