We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bourbon Street Balcony

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Destin, FL
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Bourbon Street Balcony

Looking for a balcony on Bourbon for the night of March 1. There will be about 15 of us for a bachelor party so I doubt a hotel would accomodate us. We alrady have a hotel room, just looking to book a balcony. Any ideas?

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
1,150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bourbon Street Balcony

it's doable but expensive!

Destin, FL
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bourbon Street Balcony

We found one with an open bar for four hours for 15 people. The cost was $975. I put down a deposit but it can be refunded if someone has a better option.

Dublin, Virginia
Level Contributor
861 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bourbon Street Balcony

I know that during Mardi Gras we talked to people who said they got up on a balcony for free..other people said they rented out a whole balcony for the night with some other people but we didn't ask what they paid. While walking down Bourbon during the day we saw signs hanging from a lot of different balconies saying they were for rent..call such and such number or inquire inside. The one I remember most was above the Hustler Club because it listed the price as $50 a person plus free beer.

I'd just call around to different bars on Bourbon and find out if they have balconies...here's a link to some bars...not sure how current the info is.

quartercrawl.com/cgi-bin/…

4. Re: Bourbon Street Balcony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 14:19