We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet friendly hotel

Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Pet friendly hotel

Can anyone recommend a good pet friendly hotel either in the Quarter or Garden District? We'll be there the week after July 4th (getting married while we're there) and will have our maltese along with us. Thank you.

Florida
Level Contributor
715 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet friendly hotel

We also travel with a pet, & I've compiled a pretty good list of pet friendly hotels. The hotels we're considering are;

-Loews - Very pet friendly chain, but location isn't quite as good as others.

-Hotel Monteleone

-Omni Royal Orleans

-Royal Sonesta Hotel

The last 3 are in the FQ.

I have about 30 more on my list, as well as pet fees for many of them. If none of the above hotels interest you, or you'd like more info, let me know.

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!

2. Re: Pet friendly hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 09:16