We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mr B's or Arnaud's for brunch

ny
Level Contributor
116 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Mr B's or Arnaud's for brunch

We're shut out of Commander's Palace brunch on Nov 2 and are deciding between Mr B's and Arnaud's. Any opinions?

Mentioned in this post
Commander's Palace
Commander's Palace
8,064 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,036 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mr B's or Arnaud's for brunch

Wow, this is a tough choice, as both are great places and you can't really go wrong with either selection.

But, if I had to choose, I would have to go with Arnaud's for brunch, and then Mr. B's Bistro if you have time for a regular lunch during your trip.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
1,252 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mr B's or Arnaud's for brunch

i agree, as both offer delightful luncheons, but i'd have to go with arnaund's on sunday.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mr B's or Arnaud's for brunch

Ditto, I prefer Arnaud's. Also stop and have a drink in the beautiful French 75 Bar (attached to the restaurant)!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mr B's or Arnaud's for brunch

Well, there has to be one dissenting opinion in life, and I would choose Mr. B's. I don't think Arnaud's is the freshest seafood, although it is famous for it. I think it is actually overrated.

5. Re: Mr B's or Arnaud's for brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 02:19