We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

congratulations to the saints

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Thurrock...
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Topic
congratulations to the saints

congratulations to the new orleans saints you deserved it best wishes from the uk

andrew

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,336 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: congratulations to the saints

What a win.

Congratulations to the Saints and the City.

Lewes, Delaware
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: congratulations to the saints

An impressive win, by an impressive team, for an impressive city.

Cincinnati, Oh
Level Contributor
123 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: congratulations to the saints

Congrats from Cincy! Was rooting for you all the way! What a win! You guys were great to our fans while we were at the Sugar Bowl and you gained alot of fans here! Enjoy!

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
5,990 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: congratulations to the saints

Yay from Charleston! I was in LA twice right after Katrina, so I'm feelin' it for ya! WHO DAT????

New York
Level Contributor
3,944 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: congratulations to the saints

Before offering well-earned kudos, a little context about myself:

I live in NYC now, but I grew up in Boston. I *LOVE* my Patriots. Early in October, after they barely squeaked by by the Bills, I happened to run in to CBS commentator James Brown. I asked him if I should be worried, and and he said no, great teams find a way to win, and predicted I'd be "happy at the end of the season".

A few weeks later, when the Pats were soundly beaten by the Drew Krewe, I was disappointed, but impressed. I thought to myself that if the Patriots couldn't grab another Lombardi this year, it would be nice to cheer on the Saints.

So JB was wrong on one level, but he was also right: I am happy this morning. Congratulations to the team and all the people of New Orleans. I hope you are all feeling especially festive this Carnival season -- you deserve it, more than any other fans in the country!

Edited: 08 February 2010, 15:38
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,036 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: congratulations to the saints

A Black and Gold superbowl with a fantastic outcome! Who dat indeed!

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: congratulations to the saints

I so wish I was in NOLA right now to help celebrate!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: congratulations to the saints

Woohoooooooo!!!!

Bandera, Texas
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: congratulations to the saints

I love the city of New Orleans and I am so thrilled that they won the Super

Bowl. They were outstanding all season and the way they played in the Super Bowl was no exception. I wish I could have been on Bourbon St. watching the game with all their devoted fans, but I was in a Texas bar watching it. There was not one Colt fan in the crowd, everyone wanted the Saints to win. WE ALL LOVE YOU NEW ORLEANS. The most unique city in AMERICA.

10. Re: congratulations to the saints

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2010, 08:17