We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atering/to go menus for MG (Garden District)

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baton Rouge
Destination Expert
for Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
atering/to go menus for MG (Garden District)

I usually use Semolina's but their Magazine Street restaurant has closed. I'm looking for a restaurant to provide pans of pasta, etc. (or other ideas) which would be convenient to the Garden District. I've thought of Reginelli's but have only dined in there for pizza.

Any ideas? I need to order soon for pickup on Monday.

Baton Rouge
Destination Expert
for Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atering/to go menus for MG (Garden District)

Title should read: "Catering" . I don't think I can fix it unless I post another question. Sorry.

New Orleans, LA
Level Contributor
602 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atering/to go menus for MG (Garden District)

A group of us used Reginelli's for a function just prior to Christmas. Everything was awesome! Pasta, sandwiches, pizza, salads...I honestly had never thought of them prior to then (one of the others in the group suggested them). Just always thought of them as a "pizza place" but I would definitely call them again! Hope it works out well for you.

Baton Rouge
Destination Expert
for Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: atering/to go menus for MG (Garden District)

Thanks for the recommendation. Do you remember any specific favorites that you ordered?

New Orleans, LA
Level Contributor
602 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: atering/to go menus for MG (Garden District)

Specifically the shrimp pesto tortellini and spinach-artichoke dip were my two favorites...but honestly, every single item was great! They have a link on their website to the catering menu reginellis.com/documents/downloads/reginelli…

If you're ordering for this weekend, better do it quick!

5. Re: atering/to go menus for MG (Garden District)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2010, 07:16