We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

promo code for restaurant.com

knoxville tn
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Topic
promo code for restaurant.com

Does anyone know the current promo code for restaurant.com? Thanks

Cliff Island, Maine
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: promo code for restaurant.com

Currently it's BONUS.

knoxville tn
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: promo code for restaurant.com

Wow! That was quick. Thanks

Idaho Falls, ID
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: promo code for restaurant.com

I've never heard of restaurant.com. How does it work? Is it legit?? We'll be going the last week of this month and this sounds awesome!

Idaho Falls, ID
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: promo code for restaurant.com

I've never heard of restaurant.com. How does it work? Is it legit?? We'll be going the last week of this month and this sounds awesome!

Cliff Island, Maine
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: promo code for restaurant.com

It is legit but be aware of the rules. Most have min order amounts but you still can save a lot. We've used them several times.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: promo code for restaurant.com

I am checking out the site, how does it work? Do you print coupon or do they give you a code? Are all the rules on the first page where the price is?

Thanks

Cliff Island, Maine
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: promo code for restaurant.com

I've found that it's best to just email or call the restaurant. I've said that I am looking to use a restaurant.com coupon at their restaurant and they can answer any questions that you have. Typically you have a min order amount and it's eat in only. Most places do not hold you to the rule of having to have at least 2 in your party.

baltimore
Level Contributor
3,148 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: promo code for restaurant.com

Once you purchase the certificate you print it out and take it with you. You have to give it to the server before they bring the bill. I have used it many times in many cities and it works great.

The rules are usually listed on the first page once you pick a certificate. Most of the times the rules are you have to order a min amount and sometimes (not always) liquor is not included.

9. Re: promo code for restaurant.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2010, 06:17