We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bella Donna Spa

NY
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bella Donna Spa

Good, bad. My husband and I are thinking about doing a spa day there. Any input would be great.

Baton Rouge
Destination Expert
for Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bella Donna Spa

I love it though I have never done a spa day there with my husband. It's been rated #1 day spa in New Orleans so I bet it's great. My girlfriend from NYC said that it was the best facial she has ever had. Also lots of good local restaurants nearby...great area of Magazine Street for shopping too!

Mentioned in this post
New Orleans
New Orleans
Louisiana
Magazine Street
Magazine Street
982 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,036 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bella Donna Spa

It's my favorite spa here. Great local flavor!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bella Donna Spa

I tried out this spa on my last trip, having no prior knowledge of it and was very happy. Staff are friendly and professional. I would return there in future.

4. Re: Bella Donna Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2010, 06:20