We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Psychic Readings

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
107 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Psychic Readings

I have always wanted to have a reading done and I think I might on my trip next month. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have seen the people offering readings in Jackson Square, and maybe they are authentic, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Psychic Readings

I had a reading done at Marie Laveau's House on the corner of Bourbon and St Ann. They sell all kinds of voodoo stuff, and they also do readings. Didn't last too too long, but was certainly entertaining!

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,167 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Psychic Readings

I had a friend who did one with a woman in Jackson Square and she really enjoyed it.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,680 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Psychic Readings

Also the Bottom of the Cup Tearoom does readings and you can pay for a cassette of the reading.

Florida
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Psychic Readings

As long as you remember that it is only "entertainment", then no harm is done. Go for it!

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
12,104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Psychic Readings

As someone posted before, look for the ones who pack up their stuff BEFORE the rain starts.

AR
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Psychic Readings

Miss Leah works Jackson Square , St. Peter side at night... Bourbon St.in front of the Cafe Beignet, late nights... and at the Glass Magic store on Toulouse. She is excellent.

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Psychic Readings

lol loop, took me a minute-but I got it. (blonde moment)

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1,311 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Psychic Readings

I got mine done at YesterYears on Bourbon. $30 to have your palm read and tarot cards read. He was actually pretty accurate.

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,142 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Psychic Readings

find this person:

http://www.jackiebarrett.com

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
555 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Psychic Readings

I had mine at Bottom of the Cup about 6 years ago, cost about $40-$50, and got the cassette. I wasn't told anything I didn't already know...but I'm glad I did it, since it was something I'd always wanted to do.