We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three weeks from right this minute!

Hebron, OH
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Three weeks from right this minute!

We'll be taking off from Columbus on our way to NOLA!!! I can see, taste and smell the Quata already!

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

Woohooo!!!! Enjoy the last few weeks of prep time - the planning can be almost as good as the experience. I say almost because nothing can really beat being there.

Edited: 07 September 2011, 12:34
Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,650 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

Color--You truly deserve a nice, quiet, wonderful time in NOLA with all that has been going on in your life! I can just see you and DH now sitting on your balcony watching the world go by with your bloody marys in hand! I hope you two thoroughly do nothing and enjoy every second of it! Well...you do have to do the thing for all of us...but that will be special!!!!!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,128 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

CL, you have a BLAST and don't think of ANYTHING except enjoying your time there! Love you and DH!!!!

Hebron, OH
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

Deny and Herm: Being the sport I am I'll be tipping one for you daily - I just wish I could look down to the street and see two of my friends walking by with NOLA smiles on their faces!

Thanks for all the best wishes - hugs to you both.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

Ooouuuh, so exciting!! And I'll be a week behind (just missing ya though unfortunately).

Bedford Heights...
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

Have FUN!!! I leave to come back to Cleve on 9/26 the day before you arrive. I should have stayed longer than 3 nights... Enjoy your time there. I'm counting down until I leave too. 16 days and counting!!!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,650 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

Color--You're such a good sport for tipping one for us everyday :) I sure wish we could be walking down the street and seeing two of our favorite people in the world enjoying their balcony. That would cause BIG smiles!!!! Love you sistah! Total enjoyment is wished for you both!!!!!

Virgo--16 days until you get to enjoy all the beauty of NOLA too! I can see you smiling now! Have a wonderful time and have tons of fun!!!!

If either of you guys get a chance to say hello to our beloved Cherlyn at Pat O'Brien's we would truly appreciate it! She usually works the day shifts, and she loves getting these messages!!!!!

Kansas City
Level Contributor
5,990 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

And being the sport I am, I will toast with Ccolor to ya'll. I should finish my decorating and tweaking of the place the wknd of Sept 16-18, so by the time Ccolor gets there, she and I can toast you Girlz in my kitchen!

We'll take pics of us toasting ya and send them to Inagada to share with ya'll.

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,650 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

KC--THAT would just be tooooooo awesome! I am so excited for all of you! *sigh* Wish we could be there to suck back our fair share! As long as everyone has a good time...that will make me happy! We haven't forgotten that ash tray in May either :)

Newark, Ohio
Level Contributor
67 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Three weeks from right this minute!

CColor, hope you guys have a great visit, we will be leaving Columbus on the morning of 6 Ocotober, already packing, We have been down so many times trying to figure out what to do, but Im sure that won't be a problem, as long as they have Abita Amber (Drool).