We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am booked for next May!!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
I am booked for next May!!

Woooohoooooooooo!!!!

I've just booked my flight to New Orleans for Thursday, May 10th. I shall be arriving at my favorite airport at 12pm sharp (hopefully). He, heeeee, I'm excited!!

I believe that we have tentative plans on having our 1st hurricane at 4pm that day?? :-)

Mentioned in this post
New Orleans
New Orleans
Louisiana
Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am booked for next May!!

That's great news Porelly................should I start the countdown to your first hurricane.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am booked for next May!!

Axle, maybe rather than doing that, you could finally answer the question you have been asked dozens of times, whether you and your lovely wife are going to be there? ;-)

Porelly, wonderful news, congratulations!!! :) And yes, as far as I know the first meeting is at 4 pm on the 10th. :)

Haven't booked mine yet, waiting for points to post in the Southwest account to grab my free flight. :)

Bossier City, LA
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am booked for next May!!

Great news porelly. I think we arrive on the 11th. So see you then. Oh, and Dwayne Dopsie better be in town!

Hebron, OH
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am booked for next May!!

Way to go!! Can't wait to meet you!!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am booked for next May!!

LOL, I appreciate it Axle, but not now, it'll drive me crazy. :)

Yes, Bcla, Dwayne had better be in town. He won't know what hit him when a bunch of us arrive and invade Krazy Korner.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
613 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: I am booked for next May!!

Congrats Porelly!! We fly in on the 10th also but we won't get in till 3:30. :(

Hebron, OH
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I am booked for next May!!

I'm also waiting, waiting, waiting for Southwest.... I know which flight I want, they just aren't cooperating with the cost!!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,142 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I am booked for next May!!

CONGRATS, porelly...we'll prolly be on the same flight down once you connect in Toronto! CAN'T WAIT! Yes, bcla, I have you on the arrival/departure schedule for May 11th!

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,657 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I am booked for next May!!

Way to go Porelly!!!!! We still haven't booked yet cuz prices are just awful! Last year we booked November 25th...but I don't see prices going down yet! *SIGH* Hopefully we'll have good news about booking eventually!!!!!

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,142 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I am booked for next May!!

P.S. porelly, the "official"meet and greet will be at EGN at 6pm...coz so many people won't be arriving until 4 pm or so...so it will give more of us a chance to get together--however, Den and I will be there at that time, so if you want to get started at Pat's--we're in! :)