We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in late April

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
248 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in late April

My mother is visiting in late April. I know you cant predict the weather but how has it been in recent years ?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,331 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in late April

on average highs low to mid 80's, lows mid to upper 60's. Some years it can already be quite warm during the day by then. If she's going to the Jazz Fest she'll need sunscreen for sure. There is always a chance of rain and sometimes there are real downpours that time of year. All in all a good time to visit, the heat shouldn't be too oppressive yet.

Ipswich...
Level Contributor
597 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in late April

I was there the third week of April last year and thre weather was gorgeous...arround 80 during the day with no humidity.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in late April

Thank you very much Wookie and Highway

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in late April

I've been twice in April and yes, the weather was gorgeous! Very warm during the day, warm enough at night to go around with no jacket. Definitely bring summer type clothing.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in late April

April is usually nice but expect rain at least one or two days per week. Otherwise, it's my favorite month!

6. Re: Weather in late April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2013, 10:25