We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seven weeks from today...

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Seven weeks from today...

Can it really, possibly, be "down" to seven weeks now? Remember when it was 40-something?

Bossier City, LA
Level Contributor
2,940 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seven weeks from today...

So glad you started this. My fingers have been itching to start a new discussion. But I kept saying wait till April 1.

Vancouver, Wa
Level Contributor
640 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seven weeks from today...

How about...one week and one day! LOL

I can’t wait to read about all the Flok adventures.

(mumbling to self…”if you don’t stay off these boards you will never get all your work done….)

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,653 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seven weeks from today...

Man it is something I am really looking forward to! To get together with everyone is going to be so cool! The fun, the drinks, the food! Is it May yet???????

AJ--Work????? You'll be there in a week...who can work?????

Edited: 22 March 2012, 17:25
Hebron, OH
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seven weeks from today...

At this time seven weeks from right now I'll probably be wandering the Quarter, looking for old friends or trying to match up new faces. Then again we might just be on our balcony at the Inn on Bourbon waiting for Deny and Herm to go by so I can pelt them with stuff.

Vancouver, Wa
Level Contributor
640 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seven weeks from today...

bcla: April 1st? We’ll be having brunch at Begue’s and trying to get our money’s worth of champagne. Then a nap...LOL.....

Deny: sigh..........you know me too well and we've never meet!

Edited: 22 March 2012, 17:31
Bossier City, LA
Level Contributor
2,940 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seven weeks from today...

ccolor, good line . . .

At this time seven weeks from right now I'll . . . be sitting exactly where I am now. At work on the computer checking Trip Advisor while my husband is home packing. We will head out after I get off work. I hope some of the Flokers (note to rodent & herm: look no "c") will post during the day on that Thursday to keep me going till I get off work.

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,653 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seven weeks from today...

I am so looking forward to be pelted!!!!!

AJ--Hopefully we'll meet at the next Flok meet in June 2013!

BCLA--No C in Flok! You've got it now grasshoppa!

Edited: 22 March 2012, 17:33
Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,136 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seven weeks from today...

looking forward to our "pelting" c! Just checked the local weathers...it's 59 and raining in NOLA...it's 73 and full HOT sun in Toronto...guess it's time to get my a$$ back on the patio for another drink...and pretend it's NOLA again!

good job, bcla!!! :)

Edited: 22 March 2012, 17:34
Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,648 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Seven weeks from today...

At this time in 7 weeks I hope to be eating some fried chicken at willie mae's scotch house to have some substinence before the meet and greet.

Hebron, OH
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Seven weeks from today...

I think Louisiana and Ohio are backwards right now - it's 83 here, for the third day in a row and also with bright sun. Our plants and foliage are SO confused!