We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our first trip and we are in love!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
838 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Our first trip and we are in love!

There are not enough words to describe how much my husband and I loved our first trip to New Orleans! From the amazing drinks and food to the wonderful architecture, music and people...just incredible! This trip far exceeded my expectations and I did have high expectations before we arrived! We enjoyed our four days/nights (although we did not want to leave), but boy are we exhausted! Trip reports to follow after some much needed rest! Thank you again to everyone who helped with all my planning. I am so glad to be a part of this wonderful forum!

Alabama
Level Contributor
415 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our first trip and we are in love!

Thrilled to hear you fell in love with NOLA! Eagerly awaiting your report!!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,354 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our first trip and we are in love!

Another one has been bitten by the NOLA bug. Let's hear the details.

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,632 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our first trip and we are in love!

Kris--GLAD you and your husband loved New Orleans so much! Looking very forward to your trip report!

Schulenburg, Texas
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our first trip and we are in love!

Good news from you, Kristine, and we look forward to reading about your experiences. Get some rest first :) !

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
11,111 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Our first trip and we are in love!

Kristine, we are ALSO so glad you are a part of our wonderful Forum, and I'm sure we're all thrilled to have helped you in any way! Rest up and get on that trip report! I can't wait to hear what you saw, ate, drank, did, went, etc!!!!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Our first trip and we are in love!

I think we have another case of NOLA infection! By geeze, that virus spreads like wildfire LOLOL! Bring on the report please! We addicts need our TR fixes!!

Karen

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Our first trip and we are in love!

Add me to the list of us that can't wait to read about what you did. I think you're about the third or 4th NOLA newbie that's had similar sentiments. New Orleans sure can work some magic! Glad you enjoyed the city.

Hebron, OH
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Our first trip and we are in love!

Congratulations - you "got" New Orleans!!

9. Re: Our first trip and we are in love!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:18