We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

Will be in NO at the end of the month. My aunt who is traveling with us has put in her request to have a meal at the Court of Two Sisters. I am considering the Brunch option. Question is, do we request the courtyard or dining room? Would probably be there when they open at 9 AM, for courtyard seating, wondering if it will be too hot and humid. Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,615 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

Swdke--The courtyard at The Court of Two Sisters is absolutely GORGEOUS. I have eaten there three times and never once has it ever crossed my mind to eat in the dining room! The courtyard has a fountain, jazz trio, overhanging "ceiling" of 100 year old wisteria plants...out side all the way! That would be my vote!

Bossier City, LA
Level Contributor
2,868 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

It will be hot and humid at the end of September, but I would still go for the courtyard. I think at 9 a.m. it will be ok.

Elmhurst, Illinois
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

The last time we were in NO was the end of May last year. It was sooooo hot. But, as it's been said on this forum in the past -- the weather isn't as important as being in NO. We always eat in the courtyard. They had large fans situated throughout, so it was bearable. Each table had large umbrellas, so you weren't under the direct sun. The ambiance and music can't be beat!!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

Courtyard

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,582 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

Please do a detailed food report in here after your visit.

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
381 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

Definitely the courtyard. Breakfast in the courtyard with the jazz, the fountain, the greenery - <sigh> just amazing.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
5,990 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

Definitely the courtyard. The food is not the best, ( not bad, Just not extraordinary), but the canopy formed by 100 yr old wisteria IS extraordinary.

Huntingdon Valley...
Level Contributor
149 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

Went with my daughter in April. It was our last day there. It happened to be a perfect cooler day. The rest of the week had been very hot. We sat in the courtyard right in the middle. They had a jazz trio playing. It was so beautiful in the courtyard. I remember saying to my daughter, pinch me, this doesn't seem real! And it just so happens that my TripAdvisor picture is me at the courtyard of court of two sisters. Funny!

Level Contributor
277 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

My picture is also from the courtyard at the Court of Two Sisters. We had an awesome server who was lots of fun. I think he was glad we asked him to demonstrate how to eat a whole crawfish. In fact he demonstrated a couple times "just to make sure we got it!". So my pic is of me sucking on a crawfish head under the wisteria.

So I also vote for the courtyard.

10. Re: Court of Two Sisters Brunch: Courtyard vs. Dining Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2013, 10:17