We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lil Dizzy's

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
535 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lil Dizzy's

Are Lil Dizzy's on Esplanade owned by the same people as the one on Poydras? Thanks in advance.

"JO"

Swamp Boat Adventure and Plantations...
716 reviews
from US$176.00*
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
947 reviews
from US$48.00*
New Orleans Swamp Tour by Boat
128 reviews
from US$56.00*
Special Offer
New Orleans Ghost, Voodoo, and...
449 reviews
from US$14.99*
US$26.50
Mitchell, South...
Level Contributor
3,207 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lil Dizzy's

Same owners. Poydras location now closed.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
535 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lil Dizzy's

Thanks.

We'll plan to go to the one on Esplanade next month.

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lil Dizzy's

Thanks for the info, SoDak. I didn't know that, but then the Esplanade location is the one I've visited. You'll love it, CajunTnVol.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
535 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lil Dizzy's

So.Dak and Soulcat.

Do either of you know if there is public parking at Lil Dizzy's? We are staying/parking @ Harrah's so it's either cabs or driving when we feel the distances are too far for all 4 of us 70 somethings.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lil Dizzy's

CajunTnVol, I'm interested in the same question. Also, since there's no website, what are their hours, do they accept credit cards? Do they offer a buffet or is it menu orders only? This may have already been discussed in the past.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lil Dizzy's

It's open 11-2, I know there is buffet on Sundays but have heard conflicting opinions about other days. Now also open for dinner Thursday-Saturday 4-8. I posted the dinner menu on Yelp when I was there last month, hope this link works:

yelp.com/biz_photos/OINbC0rpDVJ5bfxt3LO9fw…

(OK, it does work and I've just noticed that it says they open at 7 am, so maybe that's recently changed, too)

They do take credit cards. Since I don't drive, I have no idea about parking, Yelp says "street parking".

Edited: 20 October 2012, 20:58
Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
535 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lil Dizzy's

Thanks Rodent.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Lil Dizzy's

Thanks, Rodent. I think I will call when I'm there to verify times. I can't wait!

NJ
Level Contributor
733 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lil Dizzy's

Thanks for the heads up on the closing of the other one! I was actually planning to go to that one.

10. Re: Lil Dizzy's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2013, 10:15