We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend after Mardi Gras

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
florida
Level Contributor
318 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Weekend after Mardi Gras

We are going Feb 14-18 for hubby's 50th :) Staying at the Royal Sonesta, love that hotel!!!

How is it the weekend after?

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend after Mardi Gras

We will be in town as well.....does not seem like there are any festivals ( I imagine even NOLA needs a weekend of rest).

florida
Level Contributor
318 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend after Mardi Gras

Hey Cate15. Go Ravens:)

We are thinking it should be a good time cuz everyone will be happy with all the $$$ they made!

Duh! of course it will be a good time!

Maryland
Level Contributor
56 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekend after Mardi Gras

I will be there too, my birthday is Valentines Day but we will be there from the 15th to the 18th. I hope its some party left in the locals.

florida
Level Contributor
318 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekend after Mardi Gras

Small world...

you both are from Maryland and my husband pretty much grew up there:)

We went to St Michael's when his dad was still alive. Very good memories!!!

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
417 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weekend after Mardi Gras

heading to NOLA Feb 16-20 for 5th year anniversary. Staying at Masion Dupuy where we were married. This trip should be less "stressful" and we can relax and enjoy!

We were first there 12 years ago and then when we returned after Katrina..... It will be great to be back--can't wait to find great jazz/blues music, walk and SEE all the gorgeous architecture, the sights, the smells, the City! And it will beat the freezing cold of Central PA!

6. Re: Weekend after Mardi Gras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 05:15