We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant.com Coupons

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurant.com Coupons

Hi again!

I was thinking about purchasing coupons from restaurant.com. How do restaurants feel about this? I was thinking of Daisy Dukes and Magnolia Grill. Do they frown upon it?

How are these 2 restaurants? Any other restaurant.com restaurants I should consider?

Thanks!

AR
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant.com Coupons

I use restaurant.com coupons frequently in New Orleans and have had no problems with them. Cafe Degas which is one of the restaurant.com offerings is excellent, though not in the Quarter...it is on Esplanade...can take a bus or cab.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
287 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant.com Coupons

Restaurants choose to be featured on Restaurants.com so they shouldn't have a problem with you using one. I've rarely heard of restaurants getting rude about it, but that isn't common and not those 2 restaurants mentioned.

Greenwood, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant.com Coupons

I have used Rest.com coupons at both of those places-and would do it again in a minute. The owners WANT you to come in and use those coupons, in hopes you will come back after you taste their food.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant.com Coupons

Thanks for the replies. I will definitely order some coupons!

5. Re: Restaurant.com Coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 06:17