We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enterprise car rental near FQ...

California
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Enterprise car rental near FQ...

Hi there,

One on Barrone Street and one on Canal Street... anyone have experience with either of these locations? Either one a safer area?

Also do you know if you can drop the car off at the airport?

Thank you very much! Will be in NOLA very soon now! Yay!

California
Level Contributor
308 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enterprise car rental near FQ...

I used them to get a car after a cruise and returned to an airport location. I think it was the Barrone location. It was fine during the day but I wasn't there at night so I can't comment about the area after dark.

Montreal
Level Contributor
555 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enterprise car rental near FQ...

we used the one on chef meunier hwy since it was alot cheaper. i got 4 days for 89$. they'll pick you up to go get your car and when you drop it off, they'll drive you back anywhere to the french quarter or to the airport if needed. we had an amazing experience.

3. Re: Enterprise car rental near FQ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2014, 04:15