We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family trip itinerary: okay?

Uncasville...
Level Contributor
275 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Family trip itinerary: okay?

We are going on Monday and I made some adjustments to my 4 day itinerary. Please let me know if you think my plans are okay or if I need to make changes.

Thanks to all of you who love NOLA!

Day 1: taxi to Sheraton from airport. Check in. Afternoon: Walk to French Quarter, Jackson Square, look at shops, sandwiches from Verti Martes. Return to hotel/Club lounge for appetizers. Evening: Go to Irvin Playhouse for dessert and music at the Royal Sonesta Hotel.

Day 2: Breakfast Club lounge at hotel. Take Magazine Street bus to zoo. Walk through park and spend Day at zoo. Early dinner at Deanies. Evening: Cafe Beignet for dessert and music.

Day 3: Breakfast at hotel. Walk to Prebytere to see exhibits. Pick up sandwiches at Verti Martes to have for afternoon tour. Plantation Tour picks us up at hotel at noon. See Oak Alley and Laura Plantation. Evening Club lounge for appetizers/ Dinner:Royal Oyster Bar or Napolean House

Day: 4: Breakfast at hotel. Morning Cooking Demonstrstion at New Orleans School of Cooking. Afternoon: Visit French Market.

Evening: Dinner at Palm Court Restaurant with live jazz music.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Nola Restaurant
Nola Restaurant
3,340 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
French Quarter
French Quarter
18,441 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Jackson Square
Jackson Square
12,904 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Royal Sonesta New Orleans
Royal Sonesta New Orleans
4,632 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Magazine Street
Magazine Street
982 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Cafe Beignet
Cafe Beignet
3,009 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
New Orleans School of Cooking
New Orleans School of...
3,925 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
French Market
French Market
1,900 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family trip itinerary: okay?

Looks good to me. You haven't scheduled to much, just enough to get a good feel of everything.

2. Re: Family trip itinerary: okay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 05:16