We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live trip report starting now

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Topic
Live trip report starting now

Well my fellow addicts I am sitting at Chicago's Midway airport with the family waiting for our 810 flight to NOLA. In just a few hours I'll be happy, happy, happy. First stop I hope is for lunch at Parkway.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live trip report starting now

Have a great time and a safe flight!! I'm excited to try Parkway this trip; we've never been before. I have my eye on a roast beef poboy but any suggestions for my husband? He loves seafood. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!!

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
381 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live trip report starting now

Hope to meet you Saturday @ Funky Pirate with the others!

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live trip report starting now

Maybe we can catch you all on the webcam!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Live trip report starting now

Landed ten minutes early but sitting waiting for other plane to leave the gate. Torture!! Only here for two days before leaving for a cruise.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live trip report starting now

Siiiiiigh. All these people in NO.... I want to be there too!!! 6 months and 11 days to go!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Live trip report starting now

The pastrami, bbq beef, shrimp, roast beef poboys and even grilled cheese from Parkway were all outstanding

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Live trip report starting now

Check in at the Royal Sonesta went smooth. Side balcony room. Going for a stroll with the family

8. Re: Live trip report starting now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 06:16