We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One more question Please

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
118 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
One more question Please

What are the "Must Do's" in New Orleans??

Great Bars/restaurants??

Im not a history buff ...Im just looking for fun :)

I appreciate all suggestions :) :) :)

So excited!!!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
768 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: One more question Please

That depends. What type of food do you like? What are you comfortable spending on lunches and dinners? Are you looking for wild drinking nights? Music? Nicer bars? Big scotch, bourbon, beer selections?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,615 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One more question Please

Tracey--I think Pat O'Brien's is a definite MUST do! The outside court yard is beautiful and the fountain out there even lights up and flames at night! Lots of varieties of drinks including their famous hurricanes!

Santa Fe, Texas
Level Contributor
46 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One more question Please

Make sure you go the the Tropical Isle for a Hand Grenade. Personally I like the frozen ones the best.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
118 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One more question Please

OK so far

!. Pat Obien's will be our first must do and a Tropical Isle...with a drink named hand grenade defiantly sounds like a must do!!!!

5. Re: One more question Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 April 2013, 23:05
casper wyoming
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: One more question Please

Spirit on Bourbon has the niffty skull cups for the Resurrection. Not sure yet what the cocktail tastes like but I sure dig those mugs.

Santa Fe, Texas
Level Contributor
46 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One more question Please

Oh I forgot...MAKE sure you go to the Krazy Korner!! I don't know when you are going but if you are lucky Dwayne Dopsie and the Zydeco Hellraisers will be playing! They are an amazing Zydeco band and just a group of great guys. You will dance your butt off and have a blast. Check out their website to see if they will be there when you are. www.dwaynedopsie.com/fr_home.cfm I promise they won't disappoint.

Baton Rouge
Destination Expert
for Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: One more question Please

If you want to do non-touristy things outside of the Quarter, go to Magazine Street between Jackson and Napoleon Avenues. Some of the blocks are more interesting than others. I especially like the area between Washington Ave. and Louisiana Ave. There are lots of wonderful casual local restaurants and bars with cute shops.

9. Re: One more question Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 06:17