We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waylon Thibideaux and the Bonoffs

AR
Level Contributor
3,612 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Waylon Thibideaux and the Bonoffs

VooDoo Vibe, where Waylon plays, got their city permits, etc. straightened out and they are open again...have been for @two weeks, however, Waylon is only there on Sunday, noon-6:00 and Wed. afternoon/evenings, 3:00-until, at this time,...if he doesn't have an out of town/state gig. Janson, Waylon's keyboard player and former leader of the Bonoffs does not intend to regroup the Bonoff's. He states very firmly that he is happy playing with Waylon and will be staying with him and doing road gigs with him as well. Of course things could change tomorrow, but that's what they both said when I talked to them today.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waylon Thibideaux and the Bonoffs

Txs for the update. Hopefully Waylon will play more than 2 days a week.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
200 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Waylon Thibideaux and the Bonoffs

Thanks for the update and bummer!!!! I was so happy when The Bonoffs Facebook page said they were working on getting back together last month. Man things can change quick, lol. Janson is the one who runs their Facebook page too, something must have happened again between their Facebook post and today :-(

AR
Level Contributor
3,612 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waylon Thibideaux and the Bonoffs

Could Janson mean the "Original Bonoffs"? If so, then that would be Susan Cowsill, her husband, Russ, and Janson. Janson does play gigs with them sometimes.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
200 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Waylon Thibideaux and the Bonoffs

It was wrote on Facebook after a picture was posted of him and Brandon playing together. There was a post that had dates posted when they were going to be playing together. I than asked if they were playing together again and that's when Janson replied to me, "working on it!" So he was talking about him and Brandon, not the very original group.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
200 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Waylon Thibideaux and the Bonoffs

The caption of the photo Janson posted said "played together last Saturday night! More to come this summer. Me and Brandon, fun night"

6. Re: Waylon Thibideaux and the Bonoffs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 06:17