We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

20.13$ prix fix restaurants

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
20.13$ prix fix restaurants

Where again can I find the list of restaurants that participates in this promo? Or what restaurants participate again?? Txs.

AR
Level Contributor
3,577 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

August and

Antoine's (also .25 martinis) have lunches for $20.13.

However, there are other restaurants that have wonderfully priced lunch specials...some even less than $20.13.

KVR
Odessa, Texas
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

I wished we had done Antoines instead of Commander's Palace .25 cent martini lunch. I know I will probably get slammed for this, but we found CP highly overrated and over recommended. Antoines was less expensive and easier to get to. We found the food at Arnauds, so much better tasting. We did the CP Sunday Brunch last trip and the food was OK. I think the food at CP in Las Vegas, where it was still there, was better. However, CP's service is impeccable. How could it not be when we had 3 waiters and a manager hovering over us. The restaurant itself is gorgeous and the court yard lovely, but it won't be on our return list for future trips. Their fixed lunch menu was $32.00/$29.00 for 3 courses and around $20 for 2 courses.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
211 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

No slam from me. Everyone I know has said the same thing about CP.

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,957 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

Commander's and Antoine's are both old-line icons. For me, that's reason enough to plan lunches at both places when we visit in October. Let the good meals roll!

casper wyoming
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

I did Commander's palace once and honestly I was not that impressed either. So no bother to me.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,553 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

We feel Arnaud's has the best brunch food and Muriel's and Mr. B's tied for second.

Watford England
Level Contributor
88 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

skt54,

any recommendations?

AR
Level Contributor
3,577 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

I certainly recommend Antoine's (oldest family owned restaurant in South) for the $20.13 lunch and .25 martinis ,as well as August (very nice, but no drink specials). In addition for really nice restaurants with budget lunches one might try: Muriel's (@ 16-20 for 2 courses and $4 drink specials), Adelaide's (@$16-22 lunch specials with .25 martinis), SoBou (small plates from $5-15, entrees @ $12-20 and .25 martinis), Domenica from 3:00-6:00 everyday (1/2 price fantastic pizza, a few small plates and 1/2 price drinks), Dickie Brennan's Steak House and Palace Cafe have 5 for $5, M-F($5 appetizers and $5 drinks), Vacherie (bar area) has a HH everyday from 4-7:00 $3 and $4 drinks/beer and small plates that are excellent. Red Fish grill has a lunch special, and Commander's Palace has a 2 course luncheon for $16-22 with .25 martinis. These are just a few of the excellent bargains to be found...there are many more.

Watford England
Level Contributor
88 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

Thanks, some great suggestions!

10. Re: 20.13$ prix fix restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 07:17