We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels downtown with Parking available for an RV

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels downtown with Parking available for an RV

I did some searching and most questions like this refer everyone to French Quarter RV Resort which is nice, however, are there hotels that have above-ground parking for an RV if we wanted to just park our RV and stay at a real hotel? I may just have to call each hotel we are looking at and ask but I thought everyone here may already know of some that would work.

We are looking for something that is walking distance to dt, bourbon st., french quarter. Thanks for any advice.

Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
7,584 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels downtown with Parking available for an RV

Check Hotel LeRichelieu. They have an open self parking lot.

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels downtown with Parking available for an RV

Drury Inn has an open lot and just a couple block walk to the quarter.

Nashville
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels downtown with Parking available for an RV

We stayed at the Ritz, and they directed us to a lot behind the hotel that we parked the RV in. Narrow streets, but great location.

4. Re: Hotels downtown with Parking available for an RV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 06:19