We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
297 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

Can someone describe this sauce in detail for me? I want to try an All That Jazz on my trip because the sandwhich sounds amazing, but I am weird with sauces. I can't stand mayo, but I like some mayo based sauces like ranch dressing and remoulade. I don't like tartar sauce though and I read somewhere it is kind of like that. What do you think?

Sorry this may be a weird question, but I am really getting into the details here. :)

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

I wonder if you could get it on the side.

We had an All That Jazz but my husband ate most of it and I don't remember it having much WOW sauce, although I'd had quite a bit to drink so that may have something to do with it :) I remember wishing I'd asked for extra sauce though. I'll ask him when he gets home what he thought of it.

Fairfield Ohio
Level Contributor
183 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

I'm glad you asked this! I was wondering the same thing and am weird about sauces too.

Blenheim, Canada
Level Contributor
10,634 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

The Wow Sauce is delicious in my opinion, but I like mayo. The best thing to do would be to ask for a sample to taste and seeing if you like it well enough for them to put it on your All That Jazz sammich.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

Its such a mess of food shoved in the bun youd be hard pressed to isolate the sauce by the time you sort through the two different melty cheeses, the cooked mushrooms, the tomato and associated juices....

it all kind of blends into a mess of delicious. this site does describe it as tarter like, but its never struck me as particularly like a tarter - likely because it gets so much other stuff mixed up with it.

adrianbrijbassi.com/2012/…

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
527 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

I liken it to a spicy hollandaise sauce.....

vinegar, mustard, horseradish, salt, etc.

Really good!

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
297 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

A spicy hollandaise sauce sounds good if it is like that. I think I'll just have to ask for a taste to see.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

Do you guys have Zaxby's where you live? I asked my husband and he says it tastes like Zax Sauce, which jogs my memory enough for me to agree. If you don't have Zaxby's, Zax sauce is kind of similar to French dressing only spicier and more rich.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
297 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

We do have Zaxby's, but I have only eaten there once and don't remember the sauce. But if Zax sauce is anything like Raising Cane's (or our copycat Otter's) then that stuff is good!

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
554 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

I'm also weird about saueces but tat sandwich is greatness! The baked macncheese is a MUST do for us!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Verti Mart's Wow Sauce

We just had All that Jazz sandwiches tonight for our last meal (wah!) in NO. Enjoyed them while sitting in the park at Jackson Square with Abita ambers. I tried really hard to pick out the individual flavors. Seems like a mayo base, I tasted a subtle horseradish flavor and DH thought there was some chipotle in it. One thing I can tell you, it was 100% dee-licious!