We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Katrina Tour

Hyannis...
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Katrina Tour

Any recommendations on a "Katrina" tour? I thought I read somewhere that some tours give proceeds to the rebuilding efforts? Thanks...

Free Tours by Foot
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, Bike Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours
Buzz Nola Bike Tours and Rentals
Sightseeing Tours, Equipment Hire, Bike Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Two Chicks Walking Tours
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
FreeWheelin' Bike Tours
Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Equipment Hire, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Katrina Tour

How do you feel about bikes? We LOVED the Ninth Ward Rebirth Bike Tour--they give part of the proceeds to the community and are very much accepted by it. Here is my TR of the day we did it last month:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60864-i34-k639663…

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Katrina Tour

I used Tours by Isabelle a couple of years ago and it was a great tour. It's a very informative and moving tour.

3. Re: Katrina Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 06:17