We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking lot or garage in New Orleans

Florida
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parking lot or garage in New Orleans

We are driving to New Orleans and wil be there for one week. We would like to park our car in a lot for the week and use pubic transportation. Any recommendaions?

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,370 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking lot or garage in New Orleans

Maybe this will help with decision

…centralparking.com/New-Orleans-French-Quart…

Note coupons

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
673 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking lot or garage in New Orleans

I know you dont want to probably give out your exact location but if you could at least give the area these folks can probably give you multiple decent choices. I love the Rampart Street Parking Garage (210 N Rampart St) in the French Quarter if thats where you're staying...yellow inverted cone columns look RIDICULOUS, and its only 17 bucks a day with in and out privileges.

Florida
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking lot or garage in New Orleans

We are staying near the French Quarter - Magazine & Decatur. Will definitely give this garage a shot. Thanx so much.

AR
Level Contributor
3,583 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking lot or garage in New Orleans

check neworleans.centralparking.com

They have a lot in the 300 block of Rampart which has covered or non covered parking...go to the site, then click on French Quarter. You will see prices AND a valuable coupon. I often send my visitor's there and though it is not "around the corner," it is not too far from where you are staying.

LA
Level Contributor
205 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking lot or garage in New Orleans

Skt54, we are looking at staying either at Inn on St Peter or The Biscuit Palace this summer. Is the garage you are referring to close to either if these? We will need covered parking. Thanks

6. Re: Parking lot or garage in New Orleans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 07:17