Hi everyone! We will be in NO this weekend from Sat - Mon (leaving early) so will only have couple days to enjoy the food scene. I've read the reviews and now need your help. Please vote on our restaurant itinerary - where you think we should eat, which day and what meal (e.g. lunch, brunch, dinner). When I get back, I'll let you know where we ate and will write a review.
A little background - we are staying at the Omni Royal Orleans. We will have a car but of course if a comparable restaurant is close by, we would rather walk/take taxi. Also, would be nice to go to restaurants in different neighborhoods (FQ, Garden district, etc) but the food has to be good 1st and foremost. We live in NYC where there is plenty of Italian, ethnic, and Asian food so would prefer fresh seafood, cajun, NOLA cuisines. Would love good po' boys, grilled oysters/seafood, beignets, and anything to-die-for (cause I hear heaven is nice around this time of year).
So we need restaurants for:
* Sat Lunch (will be getting in about 1)
* Sat Dinner
* Sun Brunch
* Sun Dinner
* Early morning breakfast or grab and go (around 7 am but may skip if we had a good night)
* Snacks in between meals
Restaurants we're considering:
* GW Fins (dinner) - currently have res for 7:30 pm
* Red Gravy (brunch) - currently have res for 11 am Sun but thinking of canceling for Dante's
* Restaurant August (dinner?) - currently have res for 7:30 pm Sun
* Commander's Palace - currently have res for for 7:30 pm Sun but thinking of switching to brunch
* Cochon (Sat lunch?)
* Cochon Butcher (Sat lunch?)
* Jacques Imo's Cafe (Sat dinner?)
* Dantes (Sun brunch?)
* Cafe Du Monde - snacks
* Cafe Beignet - snacks
* Mr. B's
* Hermes Bar (drinks)
* Elizabeth's (breakfast)
Thanks in advance!