We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Provencial Condo

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Augusta, Maine
Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Provencial Condo

I have found a condo o VRBO and it is attached to the Hotel Provencial. Has anyone stayed at the condo. It seems to get very good reviews. It is a great price and I love the thought of having the extra space since we want to stay for 7 nights.

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

attached to or owned by? The Provincial does have condos, but I don't think they list them on VRBO. I could be wrong...try calling the Provincial: 800-535-7922

Augusta, Maine
Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

It is attached to, but privately owned. It is my understanding that you check in at the hotel and get to use hotel amenities. I was looking as I would love to have the space of a condo, but since going in June would also love pool access. I really love the location too!!

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

yes, then it is probably one of the ones the Provincial runs (they don't own them, you are correct) but they rent them and yes, allow the guests to use the hotel amenities. They're rather pricey....but if that's what you really want--go for it! You only live once (and if you do it right...once is enough!:)

AR
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

Yes, they are pricey, but they are some of the very few on VBRO that are legal in New Orleans because of the association with the hotel.

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

yes, I know they're legal, which is why I say "go for it"! I'm sure they're drop dead gorgeous too!

Augusta, Maine
Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

I was quoted $150 per night plus tax, so it seemed like a great deal for the extra space. (was told 13% tax)

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

amazing deal!!!!! When are you staying?

Edited: 21 September 2013, 19:13
Augusta, Maine
Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

Unfortunately not until June!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,615 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

I know it's not till June Stacy, but this sounds like a wonderful deal! Please let us know how you liked it. We have never stayed in a condo in the Provincial (just our regular room) but it sounds really NICE and you can't beat the price!!!!

Edited: 23 September 2013, 00:57
10. Re: Hotel Provencial Condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 06:20